Modern Apartment -Two Bedrooms – Incredible Views – Large Communal Pool
Camporrosso Village is a newly built modern complex of apartments with large terraces facing towards the beautiful skyline of Benidorm and the Mediterranean Sea, set around a large communal area with swimming pools, paddle courts, a gym and Social Beach Club, and a children’s playground. The large size of the communal areas of Camporrosso Village is reached by a plot of about 50000 m². These pools, gardens and playgrounds are organised on different levels with terraces and impressive natural stone walls, creating a magical environment. The apartments and duplexes of Camporrosso Village overlook the bay of Benidorm, the sea and the communal areas. Some have a garden and others have a large solarium. All play with light, colours and functionality. Straight lines and large windows.
- Large resort with multiple activities and sports facilities
- Close to golf
- Close to theme park
- Close to an aqua park
- Overlooking Benidorm
- Modern luxurious apartments
- Multiple pool areas
- Finestrat nestles on the mountainside of Puig Campana. It has wonderful views to the Mediterranean and the mountains. The town is split into three areas: Finestrat, Finestrat villare and Cala Finestrat.
- From June to September an afternoon arts and crafts market is held on the promenade. (Benidorm’s outside markets are every Sunday and Wednesday).
- The golden beaches in La Cala are quiet and ideal for children. If you’re looking for an upbeat atmosphere head to Benidorm.
- There are some great restaurants along the promenade and relaxed dining venues with a variety of cuisines.
- The Raul Faula golf course is nearby. It has two courses.
- It’s close to Benidorm, so there are a wide range of activities available including: water sports, guided walks, water parks and theme parks.