Modern Design – Close to Beach – Three Bedrooms – Communal Pool
Modern completely equipped homes, just a two-minute walk from the centre of the town of San Pedro del Pinatar which offers all the modern-day amenities needed – and within 5 minutes drive there are various golf courses and beaches to choose from.
These ground-floor apartments boast three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large living area with a spacious kitchen and living-dining room that leads onto the terrace. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, two of which lead on to a small internal courtyard terrace creating natural light and a connection to nature. The bathroom is of modern design with ample storage and a shower with inbuilt seating.
There is also a spacious garden terrace and utility area.
The communal areas include a pool with a counter-current swimming mechanism and are heated by solar panels allowing year-round swimming, jacuzzi, and sun terraces.
- Close to Amenities
- Outdoor Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
San Pedro del Pinatar
- San Pedro del Pinatar is a small town famous for its fishing, therapeutic mud baths, salt flats and vast stretches of sand. It’s on the Costa Calida.
- The main market is held every Monday and occasionally there’s an arts and crafts market.
- There are some fantastic beaches in and around the town. A good day trip is the short drive to the dunes of Playa de la Torre Derribada and Llana beach.
- The Banos de lodo (Mud baths) are reputed to be therapeutic and a cure for aches and pains or skin ailments. The promenade has steps to the mud baths to make access easier.
- Local activities include: snorkelling, sailing, jet skiing and jet boarding.
- Nearby there are some excellent golf courses – Villamartin and Campoamour are the closest.
- Many local restaurants offer fine regional cuisine and other international cuisines.
- There are several lively bars and also a couple of discotheques.
- The regional park is one of the oldest in Murcia. It’s a refuge to more than 100 species of birds – flamingos are regularly seen.
- Other historic attractions include the stately home at Casa de Reloj, the palace of Vilar de Felices and the Archaeological museum.