Three Bedrooms – 15 Min Walk to Beach – Brand New – Parking Included
A beautiful complex of just 24, brand new maisonettes close to the beach and town of Santiago de la Ribera.
Choose from either ground floor with a large garden or a top floor with roof solarium. All properties have parking.
The brand new modern design is the latest in Mediterranean architecture and compliments the surroundings of a natural pinewood forest.
- 3 large and spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 2 stylish and modern bathrooms – master en-suite
- Open concept main living, dining and entertaining space, with sliding glass doors enabling you to extend the main living
- Modern high quality Kitchen with a selection of appliances included
- Large communal swimming pool and green areas
Santiago de la Ribera
- Santiago de la Ribera is on the Mar Menor (on the coast) and is part of the municipality of San Javier.
- The Wednesday market offers fresh local produce incuding fruit, vegetables and fish.
- It’s home to some of the finest beaches on the Mar Menor. There are many kilometres of fine gold sandy beaches with calm shallow waters. It has a palm lined promenade running along the beaches.
- Within a short drive there are many championship and award winning golf courses – Las Colinas is unmissable.
- Local food is well worth trying. It includes outstanding dishes such as salt roast sea bream and king prawns.
- The are plenty of hotels, restaurants and bars in this growing town.
- A regular ferry service runs 6 days a weeks to La Manga strip.
- The famous mud baths of Lo Pagan are nearby.
- Local activities include: many water sports, cycling and walking.
- Santiago de la Ribera has its own sailing club, with facilities for all the family.
- Two particular summer events shouldn’t be missed: the fiesta of the Virgin del Carmen (patron saint of sailors) on the 16th July and the San Javier International Jazz festival in the third week of July.