Modern Design – Small complex – New development – Communal Pool
A delightful development situated in the lovely coastal town of Torre de la Horadada just 500 metres from the Mediterranean Sea and the lovely promenades and marina found in this locality.
A development of just 10 town house style houses, all with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, each having it’s own garden, terraces at the front and the back of the properties and a rooftop solarium.
There is also a communal pool and underground parking included in the price.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living room and dining area
- Plenty of outdoor space
- Modern design throughout
- Private rooftop solarium
- Communal pool
- Underground parking
Torre de la Horadada
- Torre de la Horadada is a coastal resort located on the Southern Costa Blanca.
- The local Friday market is in the centre of the village. It sells a wide variety of produce from food to household items.
- The beautiful sandy beaches have facilities such as sun loungers, parasol hire, foot showers and WCs.
- In the old town, the square has a good selection of restaurants offering Spanish tapas, sea food and some international cuisine.
- Keen golfers will enjoy the famous golf courses in the area including: Las Ramblas, Campoamor, Lo Romero and Campoverde.
- Local activities include: a yoga studio, a gym for fitness fanatics, water sports along the beaches, cycle routes, a spa centre and sports centre.
- Our Lady of the Pilar festival is celebrated in October with parades until the early hours. The main festival celebration starts in the morning with sailors taking a statue on a boat, decorated with petals and flowers, on a procession around the bay.