Beach Location – Ideal Family Home – Three Bedrooms – Two Bathrooms
Fantastic semi-detached villa in the quaint seaside village of Los Nietos is within walking distance to the beach and bars, restaurants, a bakery and a supermarket.
It has a stunning kitchen diner to the rear which has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and access to the rear patio set up for al fresco dining. The large roof top solarium is ideal for sunbathing and has room for a hot tub.
The master bedroom has its own en-suite, bathroom and fitted wardrobes along with room for a dressing table or workstation. The two remaining bedrooms are of a good size and would suit a young family perfectly.
- Los Nietos is a small fishing village on the Mar Menor. It has a quaint marina and a train link into Cartagena.
- The nearby town of Los Belones has a Tuesday morning market selling: fresh fruit and vegetables, clothes and household goods. There’s larger Sunday market in Cabo de Palos and is worth visiting.
- Los Nietos is close to some of the finest and safest beaches in Murcia. The safe, crystal clear, waters of the Mar Menor are ideal for families with small children. At Cabo de Palos and La Manga strip (a short drive) there are more white sandy Mediterranean beaches.
- There are a few local Spanish cafes, bars and restaurants in the village.
- Lion Mountain is a great walk located in Las Barracas at the top of Los Belones. It has lovely walks to Calblanque where the beaches are easily accessible.
- La Manga Club has 3 award winning golf courses, the west being the hardest. La Serena and Roda golf courses are also nearby.
- The town has many local activities available including: cycling, water sports, kite surfing, boat hire, Pilates and yoga classes.
- Mar de Cristal has it’s own tennis and paddle facilities, with coaching, for all the family.