Sea View – Parking – Close to the Beach – Modern Design
Stunning apartment 100 meters from the beachfront in the beautiful town of Cabo de Palos. It is well connected to local facilities, just a 2-minute walk to the stunning sandy Mediterranean beaches of La Manga and to the port of Cabo de Palos where there are many restaurants and bars to enjoy a meal or drink next to the sea in the glorious Spanish sunshine. Also, just a 5-minute walk to the lighthouse and the coves in Cabo de Palos, a perfect place for ocean lovers, with plenty of opportunities for diving, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, boating, the list just goes on! A short 10-minute drive to the golf courses of La Manga Club.
This brand new 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished with high-quality finishes, air conditioning installation. There is an open plan light and airy living and dining area, and an independent fully equipped kitchen connected to a laundry and storage area and a cosy terrace, and a small balcony off of one of the bedrooms with sea views.
This property includes a private parking spot in the underground garage.
- Sea Views
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Fantastic Location
- High-quality finishes
- Air conditioning installation
La Manga del Mar Menor
- La Manga del Mar Menor is on a seaside spit of the Mar Menor. It’s 21km long and 100 metres wide, separating the Mediterranean sea on one side from the Mar Menor lagoon on the other.
- The Cabo de Palos fishing villa holds a Sunday market – it’s one of the largest in the area. Night markets are held through the summer months at Plaza Bohemia.
- There are wide sandy tidal beaches with the Mediterranean on one side with beautiful blue water. On the other is the Lagoon of the Mar Menor with shallow non tidal waters and flat beaches.
- La Manga Club has three award winning golf courses, the west is the hardest. Nearby are the La Serena and Roda Golf courses.
- There are 21km of restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs. You will never be lost for choice from fresh fish restaurants in the harbours with fast food, Chinese restaurants and bakeries selling coffee and freshly cooked pastries.
- Activities include a Kite centre, jet ski hire, watersports, Sup paddle board, snorkelling, tennis, and go-karting.
- Cabo de Palos is famous for its reef and wreck diving so remember to bring your Padi or dive certificates..
- Cartagena is only a 20 minute drive with it’s substantial Roman history – and a museum in the port.
- The Roman and Carthaginian festival is in September with a fun fair, a roman camp and numerous bars.