Two Bedrooms – New Build – Walking Distance to Beach – High Standard Finish
Stunning contemporary apartments designed with open spaces and large windows affording fantastic panoramic views. Walking distance to the beach of the Mar Menor and within a few minutes drive of the stunning Calblanque Natural park on the Mediterranean Sea.
The apartments have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the master bedroom has a dressing room and an en-suite bathroom. The living space is open plan complete with a fully fitted kitchen which includes an island with polished stone work surfaces, stainless steel sink with a drainer as well as an induction hob, electric oven, microwave, and water heater.
These ground floor properties have a garden and terraces that face the beautifully landscaped communal gardens with a communal pool and lounge area. All properties include an underground parking space and a storeroom and are ideal for long-term living or rental purposes.
Divers will enjoy Cabo De Palos – it’s renowned worldwide for wreck diving, It offers stunning dives for both novice and master divers.
- Communal Pool
- Terrace and garden
- Two bedroom, Two bathroom
- Close to the beach
- Modern design
Mar de Cristal
- Mar de Cristal or crystal sea is a residential and holiday resort, near the famous La Manga Club.
- The local town of Los Belones has a Tuesday morning market. Stall holders sell: fresh fruit, vegetables, clothes and household goods. The larger Sunday market in Cabo de Palos is worth visiting.
- Mar de Cristal has some of the finest and safest beaches in Murcia. They are ideal for families and small children.
- The Spanish tapas in the beach side Chiringuito is very popular – along with other restaurants on the promenade.
- It’s a short drive to Los Belones or La Manga club with a choice of great dining and lively bars.
- There’s live entertainment most evenings in La Manga Club in the summer months.
- Lion Mountain is a great walk located in Las Barracas, at the top of Los Belones. There are lovely nearby walks to Calblanque and the beaches.
- La Manga Club has 3 award winning golf courses, the West being the hardest. The La Serena and Roda golf courses are also neaby.
- Local activities include: cycling, water sports, kite surfing, boat hire, pilates and yoga classes.
- Mar de cristal has its own tennis and paddle facilities with coaching for all the family.