Golf Facing Apartment – Two Bedrooms – Fully Furnished
This fabulous Serena Golf, two bedroom and two bathroom apartment, is fully furnished and is immaculately presented.
- Sold fully furnished
- Kitchen is fitted and includes integral dishwasher
- Hot and cold air conditioning
- Private underground parking space and a lockable storage room.
- Amazing sea and golf course views
- Communal pool
- Outside balcony
- Finished to a high standard
- Los Alcazares is a costal spa town and former fishing village on the western side of the Mar Menor. It has 2 distinct areas “The Old Town” and “The New Town”. In reality both are a mixture of old and new facilities.
- The local street market is on a Tuesday in the Old Town. It has fresh local produce, clothes and household goods.
- In the summer months there is a night market every evening in the New Town.
- There are 7km of golden, sandy, beaches skirting the warm waters of the Mar Menor. They are shallow and non-tidal – ideal for families.
- Numerous golf courses surround Los Alcazares, the closest being Roda Golf and La Serena. Within a short drive there are many more – at very reasonable prices.
- There’s no shortage of restaurants. They range from traditional Spanish tapas to English style gastro pubs and bars.
- The beautiful, quaint, marina in the Old Town is ideal for those looking for a more traditional feel.
- Head toward the New Town for the nightlife – and in the summer a fun fair and circus.
- Water sports are easily accessible. There are great cycle routes along the coast and a crazy golf course.
- A daily ferry service runs to La Manga, the Perdiguera Islands or Gros. Times are available in the tourist office.
- In October Los Alcazares has a week-long festival, with: firework displays, processions, a windsurfing competition and the ´Caldero´.(When the local fishermen light fires on the beaches and cook their catch in hanging cauldrons for the public.)
- The Aviation Museum is well worth visiting. It celebrates the local passion for aviation.
- Its history dates back to the Roman period, take a 15 minute drive to Cartagena to see the ruins and the museum.