New Build – Two Bedrooms Two Bathrooms – Communal Pool – Ground Floor
Residencial Belich is a new development of modern maisonettes located next to the salt lagoons in the coastal town of San Pedro del Pinatar.
Set around a large communal swimming pool, each property offers two double bedrooms (one with en-suite), two bathrooms, a fully-fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar, an open-plan living/dining area, a large rooftop solarium (first floor), and off-road parking. The property is located in a quiet area to live and within walking distance you have access to the beaches of the Mar Menor, famed for its therapeutic mud baths. Also within close proximity, you will find all amenities such as restaurants, shopping centres, plus many other attractions for you to enjoy in this beautiful part of the coastline. The area also offers a wide range of sporting activities and seasonal water sports, and has a Thalassotherapy pool and spa, as well as a number of championship golf courses.
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Close to Beach
- Communal Swimming Pool
- Off-Road Parking
San Pedro del Pinatar
- San Pedro del Pinatar is a small town famous for its fishing, therapeutic mud baths, salt flats and vast stretches of sand. It’s on the Costa Calida.
- The main market is held every Monday and occasionally there’s an arts and crafts market.
- There are some fantastic beaches in and around the town. A good day trip is the short drive to the dunes of Playa de la Torre Derribada and Llana beach.
- The Banos de lodo (Mud baths) are reputed to be therapeutic and a cure for aches and pains or skin ailments. The promenade has steps to the mud baths to make access easier.
- Local activities include: snorkelling, sailing, jet skiing and jet boarding.
- Nearby there are some excellent golf courses – Villamartin and Campoamour are the closest.
- Many local restaurants offer fine regional cuisine and other international cuisines.
- There are several lively bars and also a couple of discotheques.
- The regional park is one of the oldest in Murcia. It’s a refuge to more than 100 species of birds – flamingos are regularly seen.
- Other historic attractions include the stately home at Casa de Reloj, the palace of Vilar de Felices and the Archaeological museum.